SP 2010 support!

Mar 2, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Will you create a new version for SP 2010?

// Mats

Coordinator
Mar 2, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Hi Mats,

Yes! The 2010 version will start out with the same functionality but will use LINQ code in the back-end etc. It might be some weeks until I get to it, but I definitely will release a 2010 version before RTM. If you need to use the Config Store in a SharePoint 2010 project before then, it shouldn’t be too difficult to use the ‘Import WSP’ project type in VS2010 to get up and running.

Thanks,

Chris.

Sent: 02 March 2010 13:11
To: chriso_brien@hotmail.com
Subject: SP 2010 support! [SPConfigStore:203548]

// Mats

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SPConfigStore@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SPConfigStore@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 2, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Great!

I will try to use the Import WSP to get it upp and running in SP 2010.

Thanks!

// Mats

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 06:07:59 -0800
Subject: Re: SP 2010 support! [SPConfigStore:203548]

Hi Mats,

Yes! The 2010 version will start out with the same functionality but will use LINQ code in the back-end etc. It might be some weeks until I get to it, but I definitely will release a 2010 version before RTM. If you need to use the Config Store in a SharePoint 2010 project before then, it shouldn’t be too difficult to use the ‘Import WSP’ project type in VS2010 to get up and running.

Thanks,

Chris.

Sent: 02 March 2010 13:11
To: chriso_brien@hotmail.com
Subject: SP 2010 support! [SPConfigStore:203548]

// Mats
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SPConfigStore@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email SPConfigStore@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.
Dec 14, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Hi,

I've been using config store in 2007 already and now want to use it in 2010 as well.

Before I convert it myself like Mats (was that successful?) I'd like to know if there's already a version for 2010 available?

Thx, Mel

May 13, 2011 at 6:20 PM

I've upgraded 2.1.0.2 to SharePoint 2010. I imported the wsp to start, and the swapped out the assembly deployment creating the assembly by code. I then re-wired the feature receiver. The item receiver should probably be wired up via the SP2010 tooling, but I left it in the feature receiver as it currently is.  You can feel free to download the patch from here:

http://www.codeplex.com/Project/Download/FileDownload.aspx?ProjectName=spconfigstore&DownloadId=239010